=?WINDOWS-1252?Q?Re:_Bug_60331_=96_Object_propertie?= =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?s_should_handle_multiple_objects?=

On 11/20/08, Lars Ræder Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

Yeah. Basically newgroup helps a lot of things, including the bug
mentioned here. My dilemma is whether to wait for newgroup to finish,
or just take what I need.

I tried out newgroup. From the look of it, it has nothing to do with
the multiple selection bug! As far as I could see, the newgroup is a
very special beast that keeps track of objects within it. What I need
is just a very very simple collection ... it is ephemeral, since it
changes every time a mouse-click results in selecting one or more
objects. The solution for bug 60331 basically amounts to replacing the
glist of selected objects with proper DiaObject that can be passed
around.

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/