Re: some quetsions about features and plugins

Am 20.06.2008 13:36, Marleine Daoud schrieb:
On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

I think so. As a starting point you may want to look at the plug-in
mentioned in my other reply to this thread. See:

After taking a look at this plug-in, how should I continue? Where exactly in
the core should I have a look? And if I should do it as a plug-in, where can
I find dia's interface/api for plug-ins?

First there is a diagram of the PyDia objects in the samples/Self folder:
There is more in the diagram than visible on first spot, i.e. it makes heavy use of comments for methods and whole classes.

A good starting point should be

Than some extra bindings documentation is available at

And finally looking at the sources is common partices.