Re: some quetsions about features and plugins

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

I think so. As a starting point you may want to look at the plug-in mentioned in my other reply to this thread. See:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/plug-ins/python/select_by.py?view=markup

After taking a look at this plug-in, how should I continue? Where exactly in the core should I have a look? And if I should do it as a plug-in, where can I find dia's interface/api for plug-ins?

--
Marleine Daoud
http://marleine.blogspot.com/