Re: Redefining shortcuts (was: Re: Nested groups as faux layering)

2008/8/20 Christian Ridderström <christian ridderstrom gmail com>
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Michael Ross wrote:

The only thing I noticed not working is redefining to one of the already used (by windows) keys, e.g.

I misread the above earlier.

I could not redefine the shortcuts that came preordained within DIA.  My trouble had nothing to do with the Windows shortcuts outside DIA, but I will have to keep an eye out for that also.

You are saying that I can go in to .96 and redifine all those 3 key stroke shortcuts?  That clearly did not work before so I should try again.  I don't remember the details, but I worked hard at it and had no joy.

Mike

--
Michael Ross