Re: Redefining shortcuts (was: Re: Nested groups as faux layering)

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Michael Ross wrote:

The only thing I noticed not working is redefining to one of the already used (by windows) keys, e.g.

There you have it.

I don't really care for most of the choices that were made. So much so that I won't use newer releases for any length of time.
How about a version of Dia where none of the shortcuts are pre-defined? Then
I can do as needed for my own purposes.

Is it possible for an application to redifine Windows-E, or other shortcuts that Windows have defined?

/Christian

PS. In my experience, the Windows desktop's dealing with general shortcuts to start programs is plain buggy, sometimes it just didn't recognize that I've defined a shortcut for a program. Other times it worked after a reboot.

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr