Re: Motivation for having a 'text color' that is invisible

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Lars Clausen wrote:

It would indeed have to happen at a very different level. Both approaches have their uses, I'd say the transparent color would be easier to fit into the current UI, as it doesn't require an extra toggle button for all manner of things, and it's probably also easier to code.

For clarity, then: "transparent" means a color setting, while "undisplayed" means that the (part of the) object is not considered to exist for any calculations at all, including bounding box, diagram extends, parenting etc.

This is how I would also interpret 'transparent' v.s. 'undisplayed'.

/Christian