Re: Bug 455400

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 06:32:52AM -0700, Mark Dexter wrote:
Is it OK for me to go ahead and do this? Should I create separate bugzilla
tickets for each of these or can I include them in bug #455400?

I think the better is to input the less possible bugs, and merge all
changes in one (as long as changes concerns the same problem, ie. doc
corrections and improvements).

Each bug entry costs time, and it is a waste of time, especially for
maintainers, to create many bugs where they could could be merged.

Also, I still would like answers to my questions about how to find and
download uncommitted documentation patches (so I can start with the latest
versions).

Please see the other message I just sent.

--
Thomas Harding