Re: Bug 455400

Hello Steffen.

I looked at the link you supplied and found where I would like to add some new text (as outlined in the bugzilla bug). I would propose adding a new section called 'Text Entry" just after Using Objects / Deleting Objects. This appears to be in the file http://svn.gnome.org/svn/dia/trunk/doc/en/usage-objects.xml

I'm happy to do this, but I want to make sure I follow the correct procedures. Is there a version control system for these XML files? Do I follow the procedures documented for source code changes? Is there a recommended XML editor program I should use? When you say there are a number of uncommitted changes, is that something I need to worry about?

I'm an experienced programmer and writer but I don't have much experience with creating electronic documentation. So I apologize for having all of these questions.

Thanks for your help. Mark Dexter