Bug 455400

Hi. I've been usin Dia for a couple of weeks and it works very well for my purposes. I had a specific suggestion for improving the documentation, and I entered bug# 455400 into bugzilla on 7/10. Nothing has happened with it so far.
I'm happy to help writing or editing the documentation if that makes sense. So I guess I'm asking 2 questions:
1. What is the best way to propose improvements to the documentation?
2. Is there a way I can help write / edit the documentation?
Thanks. Mark Dexter