Re: What is the best export module to latex

Am Freitag 24 Februar 2006 01:37 schrieb Rob McDonald:
Tim, I don't know what it is about your e-mail, but your messages are
coming through to me as attached *.txt files.  Please fix it if you can.

I don't know to, but I hope the problem is gone. I never before had such a
problem with kontact (kmail).

Nope, still broken.

I use the encapsulated metapost package (emp) to include my MetaPost
figures in my latex documents.  You'll need it first.

I  cant find the ecapsulated metapost package to install to my system. Can
you
tell me where I can download the emp-package?

Find all things LaTeX on CTAN.

If you google 'encapsulated metapost emp' you get about 360 hits, the first
few pages of which are all relevant.  How hard did you look?

If that is still too much trouble...

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/emp/

               Rob