Re: What is the best export module to latex

Am Freitag 24 Februar 2006 01:37 schrieb Rob McDonald:
Tim, I don't know what it is about your e-mail, but your messages are
coming through to me as attached *.txt files.  Please fix it if you can.

I don't know to, but I hope the problem is gone. I never before had such a
problem with kontact (kmail).

I use the encapsulated metapost package (emp) to include my MetaPost
figures in my latex documents.  You'll need it first.

I  cant find the ecapsulated metapost package to install to my system. Can you
tell me where I can download the emp-package?

tia

Oli