Re: What is the best export module to latex

Am Donnerstag 23 Februar 2006 17:25 schrieb Rob McDonald:
I am using a LaTeX package that lets me include metapost files in-line
directly.  This lets me make changes to the diagrams, which are reflected
immediately in my document.  It works well if you have a lot of metapost
figures, or if your figures change frequently.  It does require me to
trivially edit the metapost file Dia exports.

Hello Rob,
thanks for your answer. It would be really nice if you can give me a short
howto to include metapost files in-line. I hope my problems are gone with
metapost files.

thanks in advance

Oli