Re: What is the best export module to latex

These questions are best asked in a LaTeX forum.  These guys are Dia
experts.  Most of them don't even run LaTeX.  I would suggest the newsgroup
comp.text.tex you can access it through Google groups if your hosting
service doesn't do Usenet.  They are very responsive to these types of
questions.  Also, these are pretty easy things to fix.  If you are having
this kind of trouble going up the LaTeX learning curve, and if you are on an
important deadline, I would suggest you use a tool you are more familiar
with.  Otherwise, find some introductory LaTeX documentation or FAQ's or use
Google to answer these questions _before_ you ask an unrelated forum.

Good luck,

           Rob

Hi,
now I solved the problem with rotate the pdf ... but the quality is not so
good like png ... Maybe I did something wrong ... if so please tell me ....
because I need good quality for my diploma thesis.

Thanks a lot

Oli

PS:
I hope mp-files have a very good quality or I did something wrong.