Re: Cisco icons for Dia

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 18:18, Lars Clausen wrote:
On 27 Jun 2002, Ian Redfern wrote:
If anyone has files in the the Visio 2002 XML export format, I'd be
happy to build something to convert those, with the aim of eventually
building support into Dia directly.

I saw the DTD.  It's friggin' huuuge!  Ah, thought so.  It was mentioned on
the list in
<URL:http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2001-July/msg00096.html>.
XSLT yourself away!  Hm, that seemed to be dead.  Here's a better one:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/devref/XMLR_XMLBasics_816.asp.
Good luck!

I've had the DTD for a while, but I could really do someone with Visio
2002 to make me some sample XML export files - I don't want to start
until I know I have something to test it on. The DTD is a good guide to
what should be in the native Visio file format though.

-Lars
--
Ian Redfern
Consultant

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain
proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please
promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.