Re: Another XSLT Plugin / Makefile problem?

Le Thu, Jun 27, 2002, à 10:56:39AM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Thu, Jun 27, 2002, à 12:10:35PM +0100, Andrew Ferrier a écrit:

OK. Have to admit I was being a bit selfish in that I have yet
to run 'make dist' successfully --- just wanted to see what it
did! Maybe I should figure out how to check out 0.90 Gold from
anon. CVS...

Something like
    cvs co -r DIA_0_90 dia

That said, yes, if nobody ever runs it, problems won't get
noticed...

That's very true. It is valuable to know that there are "make dist"
problems; however, it is important as well to know that the problem is in
the dist part of the makefiles, as opposed to the simple "build" part.

I noticed mat's comment on automake1.5; also, I noticed that sid includes
automake1.5 and automake 1.6.

Lars: we have to decide something:
    - we figure out how the old app/Makefile.am did to have a
    conditional gnome-print renderer without tripping up "make dist"

This is what we want.  AFAIR, we need to define XSLT_LIBS, XSLT_PLUGIN etc
depending on the --enable.

Hmmmm. Yes, definitely. The conditional part should happen in autoconf, not
autogen. Right?

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.