Re: Another XSLT Plugin / Makefile problem?

On 2002-06-27 at 11:58 +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Try to stick with simply "make" -- this will yield the
executable. "make dist" is to generate tarballs...

(though periodically running "make distcheck" and "make dist"
and reporting on the results *is* helpful -- but separately
running a simple "make" and a simple "make --recon install"
help classify the problems between construction and
packaging)

OK. Have to admit I was being a bit selfish in that I have yet
to run 'make dist' successfully --- just wanted to see what it
did! Maybe I should figure out how to check out 0.90 Gold from
anon. CVS...

That said, yes, if nobody ever runs it, problems won't get
noticed...

Progress is slow on my coding at the mo. BTW, glad I picked
something as trivial as author name printing to start ;) It's
not all the C that's the problem, it's all this
automake/autoconf/build/CVS/argh...

Regards,
Andrew.

--