Re: Text not lining up with class box

No, the desktop manager just manages your desktop (hence the name:).  Dia
uses GTK for its user interface, which is not easily changed.

Still, I am not seeing that problem even when I run 0.88.1.  Can you send a
diagram that shows this behaviour (if you don't want the list to see any
sensitive parts, you can mail it to me directly)?

-Lars

Lars,

Here is an example. A friend here at work has used Dia successfully, yet when I sent him this to print, it came out the same as if I had printed it.

-John