Re: Is there a more stable version than 0.88.1? Bad default

Le 29 Apr 2002 13:23:29 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

Oops. I did it ! this is just a bad default value given before getting the old "abstract" attribute. This
is just a matter of changing
+  op->inheritance_type = UML_POLYMORPHIC;
-  op->inheritance_type = UML_LEAF;
inside objects/UML/uml.c ~500

I guess Cyrille applied your patch.
Problem is, now a lot of diagrams have been made with POLYMORPHIC as
default.  How can we tell what a missing entry is supposed to be?  Are they
always explicit now?

I don't understand what you mean with entry. Is it the field/variable or XML attribute ?

--
"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright