spacing around text ...

Hi!

By including my dia-diagrams (as eps) into my latex documents, I recognized
that the centering of my pictures is something weird. After further investigation
I found out, that there seems to be an invisible box around text in dia which
defines the outer border of that text-element. The problem is that this box
seems to be much larger than the text itself. You can see this box if you
group two elements whereas on of it is text. In diagrams then, text near
the margin of the whole picture result in larger eps images when exported
which in turn hinderes centering in my latex documents.

Is this a known issue? Is there any workaround?

Thx
Peter