Re: Text not lining up with class box

Now that I am sure my email messages are getting through to this list. :-) Would anyone have a solution to this dilemma?

And please.. if the answer is: no, we have never seen this problem before.. let me know! :-)

Thanks!

-John

When I try to print, the text in my class, both attribute and method, overran the border of my class box.

----------------------------------
|               Class            |
| ------------------------------ |
| +new(userid:String,loadgroups:boolean): object reference
|                                |
----------------------------------

Hopefully that will line up on your screen.  :-)

That happens when I print.

When I export to png, I get:

----------------------------------
|               Class            |
| ------------------------------ |
| +new(userid:String,loadgroups:bo

What I would like is:
|                        Class                             |
| +new(userid:String,loadgroups:boolean): object reference |

Has anyone had this problem?

Note: The class shows properly when I am viewing the class in Dia.

-John