Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Wed, 2019-01-23 at 15:21 -0500, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
I'm just not sure that Evolution is designed to handle adding a
replacement account when the GOA provider is ripped away when users
upgrade.

        Hi,
users can configure accounts directly in Evolution, and to get close to
GOA, or maybe even a bit further than GOA, so-called Collection
Accounts (Edit->Accounts->Add->Collection Account) can be configured,
which work similarly as those connected to GOA.

The evolution(-data-server) doesn't auto-add accounts non-
working/removed from GOA. I would not do it.
        Bye,
        Milan