Re: GNOME Online Accounts 3.34 won't have documents support

On Thu, 24 Jan, 2019 at 5:52 AM, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 04:03:41PM +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Wed, 2019-01-23 at 14:33 +0000, Allan Day wrote: > That's not what's happening here. Until very recently, Debarshi was > the Documents maintainer, and he's obviously been fully involved. It is what is happening in GNOME Online Accounts in general. Pocket is disabled in Fedora 29, and there's a good chance that the mail configuration bits will be disabled in Fedora 30.
Grep for "Future of Pocket in GNOME" from 24th August 2018 in your inbox.

Was there a similar announcement for the Mail component that I missed? Debarshi you knew I landed support for this in Geary master earlier this year, a head-up would have been appreciated.

If GOA Mail is going to be removed from Fedora can there at least be a method to programatically determine what is supported and what isn't, so Geary can avoid launching the control center when people want to add an account on Fedora?

Thanks.

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>