Re: Documentation - language default

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Michael Hall <mhall119 gmail com> wrote:
We have a project
on GNOME's Gitlab, a Telegram channel, and have been trying to hold regular
meetings on it.

This is all news to me... it would have been good to have heard about
the initiative sooner - I've been involved in quite a few discussions
about GNOME's developer documentation over the years, and have done a
fair amount of work on developer documentation design in the past [1]
(this came out of a meeting we had at GUADEC in 2016), including
creating a new prototype site last year.

Have you spoken with any of the relevant maintainers, like Shaun
McCance, Frederic Peters, or David King? Christian Hergert's also done
some work around developer documentation...

Let me confirm and restate: GNOME has a Docs team. It would be cool if
you would work with the existing Docs Team when doing big Docs stuff.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha