Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On 12/11/2017 10:15 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
That's what tags are for, given that "dependencies" and "blockers" in
Bugzilla are flat lists of bug numbers — unlike, say, Phabricator's
trees of issues.

Fair enough, actually. That does work to replace tracker bugs, which is my main use case for issue dependencies. I guess I don't really need those, then.

The BZ migration script will take the "depends_on" and "blocks"
fields, and will list them with links to the original Bugzilla bug, as
part of the issue description, to avoid hitting the database too often
during the migration, but it should be easy to check if the bug was
already moved, and replace the link to the equivalent issue on GitLab.

OK.

Michael