Re: Pull request template for github mirror

On Mon, 2016-02-29 at 15:44 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
Once you have the url of the pull request, just add ".patch" to it
and you'll get a properly formatted patch.

        Hi,
yes, that's the trick I was told to do. My point was that there is
absolutely no sign in the Web UI of github to do so, thus unless you
know someone whom is already capable of it, you are just doomed. Or at
least I was, until I asked the co-worker.
        Bye,
        Milan