Pull request template for github mirror

Hi maintainers,

We have mirrors of git set up at github.com/gnome. Apparently developers are mistaking these mirrors as upstream and send pull requests there. Unless the maintainers actively keeps an eye on it these pull requests will go unnoticed.

One way to deal with this is to add a pull request template to github telling the user that this is not the correct place for submitting patches and a link to the relevant bugzilla page.

The way to add a pull request template is by creating a file .github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE in the repository. As the repos on github are just mirrors such a file would have to go into upstream git.

I volunteer to create template files for all our mirrored repositories if there is interest. I understand that adding these files upstream may be controversial, but I think that being visible on github is helpful to new developers, and this could be a way to avoid those lost patches.

Tell me what you think.

- Thomas