Re: Glade release to include GtkHeaderBar?

Sriram Ramkrishna <sriram ramkrishna gmail com> wrote:
We need a volunteer or many volunteer who can help here.  Happily will
mentor or find a mentor who is willing to put the time.

Anybody interested in getting this reviewed and working?

I was primarily referring to the documentation website and related
infrastructure. This isn't a trivial area to work in, although
contributions are extremely welcome. It would be great if we had a
roadmap we could point people to...

In the mean time, it's fairly easy to hack on gnome-devel-docs, if you
want to make sure that everything is up to date.

Allan