Re: Glade release to include GtkHeaderBar?

On Sun, 2014-08-31 at 15:25 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Well it seems that is there.  It would be nice to get some support for
GtkHeaderBar in glade.  Barring that, let's at least see some
documentation in developer.gnome.org for javascript and vala.  Right
now, it doesn't exist.  I found one instance of an example in python
to do header bars.  It might be a no-brainer for thsoe who are used to
writing in the platform, but for those who are just starting off
having some guide lines would be immeasurably helpful to anybody
thinking of tinkering with the platform.

I see an awful lot of broken links, empty headings, and obsolete
information. This is sad. I'll try to look over the platform-overview
and also the C and Vala examples in gnome-devel-demos sometime in the
mid-term future. Help wanted for the C++, Python, and JS examples in
gnome-devel-demos. If nobody volunteers to review them before 3.16, then
I think they should be removed.

And to whomever just redesigned the developer.gnome.org landing page:
thanks!