Re: Glade release to include GtkHeaderBar?

On Mon, 2014-09-01 at 20:28 -0500, meg ford wrote:
I really don't think you should remove them. Having something there is
better than nothing,

I don't think so. Posting outdated information not only makes us look
bad, it forces developers to question the validity of all the other
material we present. Better if they only have access to the good,
updated documentation.

Seven months is plenty of time for one person who uses the language to
spend a few hours reviewing a handful of help pages.