Re: Glade release to include GtkHeaderBar?

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 08:02 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 14:43 +0200, Gian Mario Tagliaretti wrote:
in a previous post you mentioned outdated python examples, can you
point it out? I had a quick look (maybe too quick) but it looks to me
that the examples use the introspected bindings already.

Here: https://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/py.html.en

That points to all the demos, none in particular.

If they're already up to date, then great! Make sure they cover the new
widgets, though, and in particular GtkHeaderBar.

As far as I see, the same applies for every language.  None of them has
GtkHeaderBar, though it does not mean than everything else is wrong or
outdated, it's just incomplete.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/