Re: Again: please clarify the decision on IBus integration

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 05:55:53PM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> You actually don't know. Do you use input method everyday? If you do,
> then I'm wrong; if not, then you are wrong. This is simple to
> understand. Please be modest  when talking about techinical stuff, you
> are not an expert of inputing system for complex character sets, are
> you?

These discussions seems to be going nowhere?

Yesterday release team was asked if the code could be merged or not.
Various gave a +1. We're having a meeting were we'll quickly discuss
this as well, but I really do not see why I shouldn't have given a +1.
--
Regards,
Olav