Re: Again: please clarify the decision on IBus integration

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:

>> don't
>> >
>> > This should change soon and I'd be really thankful if you gave it a
>> > try then and give us feedback on it.
>> >
>> > Rui
>>
>> I will try my best to avoid current code to be merged,
>
> I would rather you helped get the code in a shape where you're happy for
> it to be merged.

Please read all the emails before you saying so, it's a basic
etiquette before talking.

>>  and please
>> don't do it if you really don't want to see so much CJK users being
>> disappointed by a decision that you have made in house with a few guys
>> don't actually know what is it.
>
> And I wish you stopped saying we don't know what we're doing. I'm not
> going to put up very long with people who want to revert committed code,
> insult the developers' skills and don't contribute anything positive to
> the conversation.

You actually don't know. Do you use input method everyday? If you do,
then I'm wrong; if not, then you are wrong. This is simple to
understand. Please be modest  when talking about techinical stuff, you
are not an expert of inputing system for complex character sets, are
you?

> Make a positive contribution, or stop sending e-mails.

Please read CoC and come back to the list if you get the points. I
won't ask you stop sending e-mails when you are trying to explaining
why something is broken.

--
Regards,
Aron Xu.