Again: please clarify the decision on IBus integration

(Especially to those who have involved in the implementation of this
so-called "feature".)

Hi,

I would like to get your clarification about what's your decision on
IBus integration because all of us haven't reached to an agreement on
the whole thing. While I feel that you'll do it regardless of
complaints from users when reading the Wiki page, which explicitly
emphasis the opinions from foreign developers who doesn't use input
method at all. This can be frustrating and I'd like to eliminate it,
so if I get no certain response in a reasonable time frame, I'll
assume that no one is able to speak up about the decision and it's
automatically become a not-for-3.6 thing, then I'll revert any commit
causing input method related behavior change that are not agreed here.

--
Regards,
Aron Xu