Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Michael Terry <mike mterry name>
- Cc: Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:53:57 +0200
On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 09:22:40AM -0400, Michael Terry wrote:
> Of course I think it's possible, but Olav made it clear that the issue
> was settled law. Assuming it's not, I see at least a couple options:
This is just the discussion period, not decision. At the moment, we want
it on GNOME infra. But extdeps are somewhat different, etc.
It was actually on the agenda of the release-team meeting to really
clarify the requirements. Once that is clear I wanted to follow up with
Sorry for the mess. Non-GNOME infra is still difficult topic.
] [Thread Prev