Re: New module proposal: LightDM
- From: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- To: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New module proposal: LightDM
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 15:41:34 -0400
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> wrote:
> I guess if GDM is the only GNOME display manager, this means that GDM
> will either not require OpenGL, or will provide ongoing non-OpenGL
> support, or it will not be possible to login to GNOME fallback mode
> using GDM.
Yea, clearly we'll have to make sure GDM continues to work on the same
set of systems the rest of GNOME works on.
] [Thread Prev