Re: Feature Proposal - Sushi
- From: Justin Joseph <justin manj gmail com>
- To: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- Cc: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>, GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Subject: Re: Feature Proposal - Sushi
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:15:09 +0100
As for the look and feel, can you be more precise? Are you saying e.g.
Sushi should not use a custom/dark theme if the application counterpart
The UI chrome for Sushi is *very* minimal - basically the only clickable
elements are an OSD-toolbar that automatically fades out after no motion
events are received in a timeout, and the close button, so it's hard to
make it look like a full-fledged application (and it's not what the
previewer is aiming for, too).
It could be better if the UI matches the current shell theme. May be like the way authentication dialogues are displayed now  (I mean the window borders and background). This will help in creating a more unified experience for the entire OS.
] [Thread Prev