Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 12:31:30 +0200
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 11:40:28AM +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> We do have a few exceptions at the moment, mostly in "cross desktop
> services" stuff, of core components hosted elsewhere, from a quick
> look at jhbuild core moduleset we have NetworkManager and
> accountsservice on freedesktop, PackageKit is hosted on gitorious,
> PulseAudio on 0pointer.de.
> Should we reach out to them? Or should we have another policy for
> those kind of modules?
I consider them external. The important bits of NetworkManager are on
GNOME infra btw.
] [Thread Prev