Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup

Olav Vitters wrote:

> If you're an application: use whatever you want, though GNOME infra is
> preferred
>
> If you're external: use whatever you want, though GNOME infra or
> freedesktop.org is preferred
>
> If you're GNOME core: GNOME infra.

We do have a few exceptions at the moment, mostly in "cross desktop
services" stuff, of core components hosted elsewhere, from a quick
look at jhbuild core moduleset we have NetworkManager and
accountsservice on freedesktop, PackageKit is hosted on gitorious,
PulseAudio on 0pointer.de.

Should we reach out to them? Or should we have another policy for
those kind of modules?

        Fred