Re: GNOME Moduleset Reorganization vs. L10N
- From: Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org>
- To: Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME Moduleset Reorganization vs. L10N
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:29:35 -0500
El vie, 15-10-2010 a las 08:29 -0700, Sandy Armstrong escribió:
> I'm not a fan myself, but I can see how once a project was already
> hooked on a Launchpad-oriented process, it would be work to migrate to
> GNOME infrastructure.
Agree, how could we shorten that difference? I think this is the real
issue, at least for this part of the proposal.
] [Thread Prev