Re: New external dependencies for Rygel: GUPnP & Libgee

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>
>>   When I said that, I thought it takes a few days but seems that is
>> not the case. Its been like 10 days that I made this proposal, nobody
>> objected on the deps but nobody seems to update the external deps
>> wikipage even though I sent a mail to release-team this morning so I'm
>> not sure about the status of the proposal.
>
> Well, rygel and the external deps were shipped in 2.31.3, look at:
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/2.31.3/gnome-suites-2.31.3.modules

  Thats very interesting cause rygel wasn't mentioned in the release
announcement: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/desktop/2.31/2.31.3/NEWS
. Moreover, I asked Lucas about it and he told me that the reason
rygel didn't make it there was that it didn't get into the jhbuild
moduleset before he rolled out the release.

  Anyway, good to know that it did make it there. :)

>>                                             Same goes for the Vala bump
>> proposal I made separately.
>
> I thought I answered you on IRC, that it was okay. So here goes it:
> it's ok.

   I was under the false impression that final decisions are
communicated through update of relevant wikipage by release team.
Thanks Claudio for clearing that up.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)