Re: New external dependencies for Rygel: GUPnP & Libgee

Hi,

>>>    If you mean this decision taking some time, sure but rygel depended
>>> on these libs when it was proposed for inclusion so I was hoping that
>>> people have already tested it along with its dependencies.
>>
>> Nope, the important part is that *every time* you will want to bump
>> the version number you will have to ask and wait.
>
>  Understood.

  When I said that, I thought it takes a few days but seems that is
not the case. Its been like 10 days that I made this proposal, nobody
objected on the deps but nobody seems to update the external deps
wikipage even though I sent a mail to release-team this morning so I'm
not sure about the status of the proposal. Same goes for the Vala bump
proposal I made separately.

   If these things usually take such a long time, I don't think I'll
have any choice but to start doing most of the development on
gitorious clone and only sync to gnome git master twice a month. :( I
hope thats OK with everyone?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)