New external dependencies for Rygel: GUPnP & Libgee

Hi,
   I would like to propose the following as blessed dependencies for Rygel:

* gupnp >= 0.13.3
* gupnp-av >= 0.5.5
* gupnp-vala >= 0.6.5
* libgee >= 0.5.0

  The first three are part of GUPnP project and the last one is a
collection library providing GObject-based interfaces and classes for
commonly used data structures. Please visit the projects' home
pages[1][2] for more information on them.

  Yes, I should have done it at the same time I proposed Rygel but hey
this is my first module in GNOME so please go easy on me. :) On the
bright side some gnome modules already depend on the first two of the
libraries above indirectly (empathy) or optionally (gnome-user-share).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124