Re: New Module Proposal. libseed

Le mardi 12 mai 2009, à 18:18 -0700, Sandy Armstrong a écrit :
> I agree with Hubert that sending mixed messages about browser/js
> engines is not a good idea.

FWIW, this is more or less the feeling that the release team had when it
was proposed for 2.26.

I think it's pretty clear by now that there's a demand for something
like seed or gjs. But until there's no agreement on which solution is
the best, it'll be a mess for the community.

(and I think the agreement can be reached by the seed and gjs
developers)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.