Re: GNOME and non-linux platforms (release team please stand up)

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Karl Lattimer <karl qdh org uk> wrote:
That's not arrogant, arrogant would be someone making a sweeping
statement like nobody uses solaris so lets just not care about it, when
no evidence is provided to back that up.

Are you really going to make the argument that Solaris does have a non-trivial desktop install user base? What exactly are you getting at? Or you decided you'd like to add flames?

If I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not giving me (I know quite a lot about Sun, by the way), then my suggestion to you--if you are serious about pursuing this line of reasoning--would be to Google some Solaris browser statistics.