Re: Proposed module: project hamster

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:54 AM, Kalle Vahlman <kalle vahlman gmail com> wrote:
I'm not arguing that time tracking is *not* suited for desktop, I'm just
saying it probably would be a *better* match in the office suite (which,
as you point out, is a bit loose definition currently).

I'd say it would be a good fit for any tool that creates tasks. Planner[1] is a big one that comes to mind, as well as Evolution.

Thanks,
-Damien

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Planner