Re: Proposed module: project hamster
- From: "Kalle Vahlman" <kalle vahlman gmail com>
- To: "Frederic Peters" <fpeters 0d be>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed module: project hamster
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:55:45 +0300
2008/7/28 Frederic Peters <fpeters 0d be>:
> Dave Neary wrote:
>> In general, I'd hate for "this app is mostly useless" to be a heavily
> Well, "I don't think it is useful for most people" is not quite the
> same. This is just that nobody I know is doing time tracking, so I
> consider it a niche application.
Maybe they *should* be doing it and/or maybe they are not doing it
because their GNOME system doesn't have a solution ready for them...
That said, perhaps hamster would be a better match for inclusion in the
office suite, since time tracking *is* mostly an "office" thing.
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi
Powered by http://movial.fi
Interesting stuff at http://syslog.movial.fi
] [Thread Prev