Re: Proposed module: project hamster

Vincent Untz wrote:

> Project Hamster is a nifty time tracking applet for the Gnome desktop.
> It helps to keep track on how much time has been spent during the day on
> set up activities.

It is nifty, but I don't think it is useful for most people; and I
don't want the GNOME desktop to become a collection of all the cool
apps that are on gnomefiles.org (or the Internet, FWIW).

So -1 for me, as I don't see any advantage in Project Hamster being
adopted as an official module of the GNOME desktop.

        Frederic