Re: Proposed module: project hamster

Glenn J. Mason wrote:
>     So -1 for me, as I don't see any advantage in Project Hamster being
>     adopted as an official module of the GNOME desktop.
>

> Being a module doesn't mean it's automatically "shipped" with the
> desktop by default, does it?  Don't the distros just pick what they want?

It's a pretty strong suggestion that the application is fit for wide
delivery.

Of course distros choose what they ship.

In general, I'd hate for "this app is mostly useless" to be a heavily
motivating reason for rejection, also... most of the apps we ship are
mostly useless to most of our users. This one is polished, cute and has
a sense of humour.

Cheers,
Dave.

--