Re: Tomboy replacement

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:20:01AM -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> Anyway, I can't believe this is the thread that is going to cause me
> to unsubscribe from d-d-l.

Didn't I deal with it correctly[1]? Complaints about bad mailing list
behaviour is always welcome at gnome-sysadmin gnome org /
mailman gnome org / moderator gnome org (last one needs perhaps an 's')
/ #sysadmin.

[1] Everyone at least gets a warning. IMO the responses to the non-CoC
behaviour were all good, so it wasn't needed to ban the thread.

--
Regards,
Olav