Re: Proposed module: tracker
- From: "John Stowers" <john stowers lists gmail com>
- To: "Diego Escalante" <dieguito gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Proposed module: tracker
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:38:46 +1300
On 1/10/07, Diego Escalante <dieguito gmail com> wrote:
I find Tracker a good idea, but I would prefer to wait for another
release to see some apps introduce support for it.
Epiphany needs a backend-lift in the history/bookmarks part and
Tracker could help with that, as Reinout has pointed. But it's still
not done and it would not be worth it if it's going to be a dependency
that no one else use.
Dont these two paragraphs contradict each other?
Chicken and egg problems are not solved by waiting another release cycle!
] [Thread Prev